AV Shield Pre-Entry is active for one week each round, opening the prior thursday morning of competition and closing the immediate thursday before competition.
In order to be eligible to score points for your club, you must enter in your home Zone of shield. Your Home zone is listed above, along with your name and Primary Club. For Zone v Zone rounds, to be eligible for points you must enter the Zone v Zone competition featuring your home zone.
- Make sure you have purchased a Max Package or Track & Field Package, or you will not be able to use the pre-entry system.
- Download and check your zones timetable by clicking here.
- Make sure you enter into your zone to score points for your team.
- If you enter into a zone that is not your primary zone you will be competing as invitation and not score points for your team.
- Some field events may feature a minimum competing standard. Athletes must only enter events they meet the performance standard of. Athletes may not be permitted to compete unless they meet the relevant performance standard.
- If you believe you have entered into the incorrect zone or time-slot, please notify Athletics Victoria for this to be changed.