Level 1 Recreational Running Coach Course (online)
4 Modules delivered online over 4 weeks:
- Module 1 Leadership
- Module 2 Coaching
- Module 3 The Training Environment
- Module 4 Programming.
Each module comprises:
- A narrated power point presentation to view
- Discussion points to consider and prepare responses to
- A facilitated online discussion to engage with
- An assessment task to complete and submit online.
Online modules are released weekly. Participants commitment each week/per module is estimated at:
- View a narrated power point approx. 45 minutes
- Consider discussion points approx. 30 minutes
- Engage in Teams Meeting approx. 60 minutes
- Complete assessment tasks approx. 60 minutes
- Complete Sport Australia online modules approx. 3 hours
Each week participants will receive a Teams Meeting invitation to join an online platform with the course facilitator and engage in a conversation on that week’s module.
To gain Level 1 Recreational Running Coach accreditation, participants must:
- Complete all Sport Australia online requirements as directed
- 100% attendance at all online discussions
- Complete and submit all Athletics Australia assessment tasks.
Course fee is $260*. This includes your first year of coach registration.
* Current AV members receive a $10 discount